Watercolor on paper inside a resin cube
37 x 25 x 7 cm
— About the artwork
Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) was one of Adolf Hitler's favorite films. The dictator had a private copy of the film which, they say, he had screened on numerous occasions. Adolf Hitler was also an artist. Nothing stopped him and despite the rejection expressed by Walt Disney in many of his animated productions, the Führer made three paintings, exact copies, of three of the dwarfs from the Snow White movie. The sensibility shown in the choice and execution of these pieces make us doubt the paternity of the paintings, but these two works were found behind a watercolor of a landscape also signed by Adolf Hitler. This fact makes the surprising authorship indisputable.
- - Shipping costs are calculated according to your destination address and the dimension, weight and insurance value of the artworks.
- - The artworks will be shipped once the on-site exhibition is over, after 6 August. Shipping time will vary according to the address given.
- - Please note that the artworks will be shipped in a special crate with careful delivery conditions and sent by registered mail (Track & Trace).
- - A notice of dispatch will be sent to you by a member of our team.
- - For further information, please read the rest of our Terms & Conditions.