BY PEDRO GRAMAXO
Edition of /40 + 5 AP
Inkjet digital print with pigmented ink on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Baryta 308 g/m2 paper + piece readapted from the panels of the original structure in poplar plywood reinforced with pine, lacquered in yellow
Signed and numbered by the artist
Print – edition: 75 × 52 cm
Print – AP: 150 × 100 cm
Piece: 33.5 × 18.75 cm
Piece – AP: 100 × 56.5cm
The edition comprises a print with a view of "Landscape #1", a site-specific installation created for Festival Iminente Lisbon 2018, and a section of its structure, which was pulled down and cut into small pieces.
SIGNED € 350.00
ADD TO CART
Please note (March 2020):
- Despite the current environment we're still working hard to ensure the quality of our service.
- However, circumstances may cause some delay in processing and shipping your order.
- We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
- Stay safe.
- . Prints are shipped in tubes and sent by registered mail (Track & Trace).
- . Please allow up to 30 days for delivery.
- . The majority of shipments will take between 4 and 10 working days to arrive, counting from the date when the order is dispatched (not from the time when you placed the order)
- . Notice of dispatch will be sent to you by a member of our staff.
- . Orders will be processed and dispatched on a first-come, first-served basis. This might take up to a few days, depending on the number of orders we face at the time. We'll do our best to make it as swift as possible.
- For further info, please read the rest of our Terms & Conditions at the bottom of this page.